Proposal is validated, if
- your house is ready for work and its walls can be reached using a standard stepladder
- there is access to all work areas outside and there is nothing to remove
- your house is no more than two stories high, about 23-25 feet
- exterior trim, exterior grids, dimensions of windows are quite standard
- windows aren’t stained, such as with excessive paint spots or gel
- there are NO special circumstances such as steep slopes, extra large windows with lots of grids, complex shapes, etc.
IN CASE YOUR HOME DOESN’T FIT OUR CRITERIA
In most cases, the price on the HIP flyer is the price you’ll pay – there are no hidden “fees” or other surprises. If you don’t know or not sure, request a free consultation. If your project doesn’t fit our basic HIP flyer criteria, such as additional colors or difficult access or height of home or you need to remove some stuff from working areas or anything else, you’ll simply end up paying slightly more than the basic price listed on the HIP flyer. Before you spend a dime or we lift a finger, you’ll know exactly what you’ll pay and the scope of the work to be done. Please contact us via email or telephone, and talk to a real person, any day of the week.
Let’s move on to the second step, where we’ll make an appointment to finalize your estimate and sign the contract or, as a best case scenario, we can start the job immediately!
|To schedule a FREE estimate appointment|